Return data in the call (EBL)

Hello, in the past using the old dashboard I was able to return data when someone was using GET to my Viasocket URL that is connected to another GET call.

This is the scenario:
A function that gets data from a URL endpoint and then I select the variables that I want to send to the response:

Then in the response window, selected custom, and added the reference to the $variables:

But when using the GET to see if it works it returns null data:

{

"dia": null,

"hora_0": null,

"hora_1": null,

"hora_2": null,

"hora_3": null,

"hora_4": null,

"hora_5": null,

"hora_6": null,

"hora_7": null,

"hora_8": null,

"hora_9": null,

"hora_10": null,

"hora_11": null,

"hora_12": null,

"hora_13": null,

"hora_14": null,

"hora_15": null,

"hora_16": null,

"hora_17": null,

"hora_18": null,

"hora_19": null,

"hora_20": null,

"hora_21": null,

"hora_22": null,

"hora_23": null

}

What’s wrong?
I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Someone??? Still can’t resolve this issue

Upppp

How it’s possible that I reported this issue 3 days ago and still can’t get any update on this? Is this a joke?

I can’t believe a service that offers backend API endpoints it’s not working properly and they can’t give me an answer in +3 days…

What should I do exactly? Tell to my customer to move the service outside viasocket? I really don’t understand where is the support agents or who is responsible for the customer care.

@aniket @sourabh04

Hey @Iceshax
Sorry for the delay from our side.
We have stopped supporting step variables in custom response.
But let’s connect at 12:30 PM to understand your use case and provide a solution.

Hello, finally moved the service out from viasocket.

It’s unacceptable to wait almost one week to get an answer.

@sourabh04 I’m not asking to support me in my custom response, I’m just saying custom responses are not working. I had an email one week ago from aniket saying they are working on the issue.

Thank you anyway, you guys should really fix custom responses cause it’s the only way to grab data when doing a get call…